IR Solutions Introduces Interactive Shareholder Kit with One-Click Navigation
Interactive Shareholder Kit Satisfies Investors' Need for Accessible and Easy-to-Use Company Information
Weston, FL, February 10, 2005-IR Solutions (www.irsolutions.com), the leading provider of global investor relations and investment information services that attract and retain investors for public companies, today announced the addition of an Interactive Shareholder Kit to the IR Solutions product line. IR Solutions offers the widest range of effective and affordable investor communication services in the investor relations industry.
Interactive Shareholder Kits offer public companies a means to provide investors greater access to their company story while illustrating a commitment to open and credible disclosure. Companies can eliminate download delays for investors by offering an Interactive Shareholder kit which includes the annual report, 10k, and proxy statement. IR Solutions Interactive Shareholder Kit will help companies react to investors' preference for online documents that are easier to access and provide '1-click' navigation to any section of the report.
Features of IR Solutions Interactive Shareholder Kit:
"An interactive shareholder kit gives the investor sought-after company information in an easy-to-use, easily accessible format. The IR Solutions Interactive Shareholder Kit uses patent-pending technology that drives the enhanced navigation and a level of integration that is unsurpassed," said Jeff Eichel, CEO of IR Solutions. "In addition to providing benefits to investors, our interactive shareholder kits are efficient for companies. Because our process converts from the PDF file, no proof reading is required and the price point is extremely reasonable."
- Accessibility: Company reports will be 100% accessible to all shareholders. No plug-ins, file-downloads, or additional software is required. Document pages take approximately 30 seconds to download over a modem.
- Navigation: One-click navigation allows investors to find what they want in a company report in one click.
- Identical to the Printed Version: Since the interactive report is created from the company's PDF, it is identical to the printed version.
- No Proofreading Needed: Because the interactive report is identical to a company's PDF, it eliminates the need to proofread for accuracy, freeing up administrative involvement.
- Cost-Effective and Easier: Two-day turnaround and competitive pricing makes IR Solutions Interactive Reports a cost-effective solution compared to the time and effort required with an internal project or other vendors.
- Text Search Capabilities: The IR Solutions Interactive HTML financial document allows text searching by keyword. Users of the Interactive HTML financial document find this feature essential for all online documents.
About IR Solutions:
IR Solutions (www.irsolutions.com) is the leading provider of global investor relations and investment information services that attract and retain investors for public companies. Today, IR Solutions is a leading provider of Web-based solutions for the investment community, offering services that transform the way companies communicate and meet disclosure requirements while assisting investors in managing and leveraging this information. IR Solutions services include AnnualReports.com, InvestorFactSheets.com, interactive documents, and disclosure services. Corporate communications professionals from over 2,000 companies use IR Solutions to deliver critical information via interactive and multi-media solutions. For more information, please visit www.irsolutions.com.